First of a kind deployment of innovation
Innovate UK are using a novel scheme to assist businesses, particularly SMES to break into markets with novel disruptive technologies in specific sectors.
Contracts covering up to 100% of the cost of demonstrating new technology are available to SMEs operating in the fields of
- solutions for affordable, sustainable and secure energy delivery
- solutions for connected transport through the integration of multimodal transportation systems
- integrated solutions to systemic challenges in urban areas
- resilience of infrastructure and cities to environmental and societal pressure.
Contracts in value between £250 K and £5 million are available.
Read more ...
Energy Catalyst, (Round 4) Early Stage Technical Feasibility Grants
The ENERGY CATALYST, an ‘Innovate UK’ grant, supports both businesses and research organisations, including academia, that are UK based or are moving there to respond to challenges across the energy sector. It will fund projects delivering innovative solutions that address ALL the elements of the energy trilemma namely:
- Reducing Emissions
- Improving Security of supply
Read more ...
It will help stimulate and support innovation at all stages through to commercial readiness. Thus The Energy Catalyst can fund projects from early concept stage through to pre-commercial technology validation, based upon innovation that incorporates, for example: